Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Saturday Night Chats
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: Saturday Night Chats

Re: Saturday Night Chats 8 years, 7 months ago #26

Just a reminder that we will have our Fireside Chat this Saturday (Jan 1st) at 9pm Eastern time.
Last week we had a nice turn-out. And this week we've gotten lots of wonderful new members. I'm hoping many of you can attend the chat.

Re: Saturday Night Chats 8 years, 7 months ago #38

Thanks to everyone who showed up tonight on Jan 1st, 2011 for our Beading Chat.
The first ever beading chat with Video Conferencing. Although there were some early issues I think we mostly got it working. Thanks to everyone who joined in, and looking forward to seeing all again next week.

Thanks again!

Re: Saturday Night Chats 8 years, 7 months ago #47

BEADING CHAT ISN'T JUST FOR SATURDAYS ANYMORE

As initially hoped, the beading chat has now expanded to almost a nightly event. Tonight we had 4-5 people in a great chat about beading and crafting. Thanks to all those who joined. We will still have our formal Saturday night "Fireside Chats". But you may also want to check in the rest of the week, because chances are that on any given evening you'll find a nice crowd talking about the arts.

Re: Saturday Night Chats 8 years, 7 months ago #52

SATURDAY JANUARY 8th, 9pm Eastern Time (8pm Central, 6pm Pacific)

Tonight is the 3rd Saturday night fireside chat. Please make sure to join us and all of our members in chat tonight. If you have a webcam and a microphone, feel free to enable the Voice/Audio chat feature. (Click on one of the empty video boxes)

Registration on the site is required to participate, but its free to register. There's absolutely no charge for having an account on this site. And it opens up a world of new features.

Chat is available at all times, but Saturday Nights is a formal call to chat. So come spend some time with all of us.

Saturday Night Chats - Relocation 8 years, 7 months ago #57

Its been suggested that the Saturday night 9pm (eastern) bead chat be moved to alternate date or time to allow more people to join in.

As such I would like to put forth a question of what would be the best day or days and time for the weekly beading chat. Please chime in and make your voice heard. Please indicate the days and times (and time zone) which is best for you. Provide as many choices as you can, so we can find a common ground.

Re: Saturday Night Chats 8 years, 7 months ago #83

I've added a "Bead Chat" countdown timer to the site, so there is no confusion as to when the bead chat takes place. Please remember to join us tonight! I'm hoping we have a great turn-out!

See you there!
Time to create page: 0.33 seconds
Protected by R Antispam