Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Saturday Night Chats
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: Saturday Night Chats

Saturday Night Chats 8 years, 10 months ago #14

firesideIts Saturday night, outside its cold but you don't care because you're sitting by the cozy fireplace.   You've gotten everything you need to get finish, done.   Now its time to relax.   You go to the kitchen and brew up some of your favorite hot Cocoa, coffee blend, pour your favorite wine, or open an ice cold beer.   Everything is ready and its finally "ME" time.   You grab the computer, and log into "Beading Nation's" website.   

As 9pm approaches, you click on "Member Chat" in the "Community" menu, and you prepare for a wonderful night of sharing your ideas, thoughts and beading designs which you've come up with over the week with everyone else in the Beading Nation Community.     Join the Beading family and  plan to spend your Saturday evenings with us.    We'll be waiting for you.

Click HERE to join us in chat at 9 pm Eastern time (8pm Central, 6pm Pacific) on Saturdays.

Read more...

Re: Saturday Night Chats 8 years, 10 months ago #16

As the community starts to grow, I hope this will become a regular event for Saturday night.

If Saturday night turns out to be a bad day, please feel free with your comments for alternate days or times.

The important thing is, this is meant to be a cozy discussion place. Make sure to bring whatever comfort beverage you drink, be it hot Cocoa, or Brandy.

And come ready to relax, and discuss your week's beading ideas.

Re: Saturday Night Chats 8 years, 10 months ago #17

I hope I can chase the hubby and kids away from the computer tomorrow night. I love to chat about beading!
Elizabeth Costales

Re: Saturday Night Chats 8 years, 10 months ago #18

As the Bead Chat for Saturday December 18th draws to a close, I just want to thank those who showed up for our first fireside chat.

I hope in future weeks our chats will grow to a large group. Thanks again!

Re: Saturday Night Chats 8 years, 10 months ago #20

In Lieu of Christmas, we will be Cancelling the Fireside chat this Saturday December 25th.
We hope you have a wonderful Christmas Holiday, and may every moment be filled with Joy.

If there there is any interest for it, we can move the Chat to Sunday December 26th instead.
If not, we will simply meet the following week, bringing in the new Year with Beading Cheer!

Re: Saturday Night Chats 8 years, 9 months ago #22

Just wanted to say THANK YOU to everyone that showed up for tonights "Fireside Chat" for Sunday Dec. 26th.

Was a great turn-out! Hopefully we will keep increasing our participation every week. I look forward to everyone's input next week.

Remember the next meeting will be Saturday, January 1st, 2011 at 9pm Eastern.
It will be the first meeting in 2011! Bring your glass of Champaign!
Time to create page: 0.32 seconds
Protected by R Antispam