Username Password: Remember me

Looking for Contributors
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Looking for Contributors

Looking for Contributors 8 years, 8 months ago #2

• admin
  • Administrator
contributeWelcome to Beading Nation, and thank you for checking us out.

We're currently in the process of adding many features to the site.   Because of this we're looking for talented artists to write articles, tips, and projects.  

If you've been beading for some time and would like to share your experience with others, please let us know and we will set you up so that you can be a contributor to the site.

Please have a digital camera, and be able to include pictures to your articles.   Also please include a picture of yourself to post with your articles.
 Read more...

Re: Looking for Contributors 8 years, 8 months ago #3

Looking forward to reading some articles from our followers.

Re: Looking for Contributors 8 years, 8 months ago #19

I would love to contribute to this great up and coming site. I began as a beader and have tons of knowledge to share. I've written tutorials, basic articles and love to share and learn with my fellow artists.

I've attached a sample of a tutorial I've written to give you an idea of my writing style. Please feel free to contact me to discuss a little further.

Thank you!
Julessa Barnes
aka JujuBee Jewelry Designs
The following user(s) said Thank You: CrystalCross

Re: Looking for Contributors 8 years, 7 months ago #53

I've been beading for 6 years (wow time flies) and I'd love to share my knowledge as well as learn from more experienced beaders.

Do we know what varying ability levels there are? Is this a site for beginners to advanced or just experienced beaders?

This would help me know what type of tutorial I'd like to do...

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.31 seconds
Protected by R Antispam